Sunday, March 8, 2009

something for me

Every once in a while you have to do something for yourself as a mom. Something that makes you feel like you have something outside of parenting your children to challenge you in life. I recently tried some new product that I loved and have decided to try a new business venture in life. Today I became an Arbonne consultant. A new chapter in my life. Yes I will still be selling real estate as well, as if I don't have enough on my plate, but none the less I am excited to go down this new road...........

If time and money were no object, what would you be doing? Spending more time with your family, vacationing, doing more for others…..
If you keep doing what you are doing, will you keep getting what you’ve been getting? What will your life look like in 5 years -in 10 years?
Since 1980, Arbonne International has been dedicated to natural, botanically-based collections of Swiss Skin Care, Make-up, Aromatherapy and Nutritional product lines!
Contact Me and discover Arbonne!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

is it the salt scrub that's so cool? i need some. sign me up.

Mikelle Smith said...

thanks for the support sister!