Monday, December 22, 2008

the littlest angel


this important ornament is at the top of the tree where it will probably be every year we have curious little mitts around the house. my grandma betty gave me this ornament years ago. every christmas we would read the story of the littlest angel and then i would hang the ornament on grandma betty's tree. last year the ornament was given to me since i now had a little person to pass the tradition on to along with the book. i read the book to brady last year and hung the ornament with care. this year i have already hung the ornament but plan on reading the story to him christmas eve, keeping one of the many traditions that my grandma betty started alive, as promised. this year that littlest angel takes on a whole new meaning to me. one of good memories, love and happiness that i will cherish forever.

No comments: