Tuesday, December 16, 2008

the story of the singing snowmen

My Grandma lives on in spirit this holiday season. She gave me these singing snowmen four or five years ago. I put them out every year, I think they still have the same batteries in them from when I got them. Needless to say in the past they have not been able to exercise those vocal cords very much. Who would have known that this year we would have to listen to "We Wish you a Merry Christmas" multiple times a day. Brady will play with them forever and sing and dance along with them. It makes me smile each time I see him playing with them, because I know that my Grandma would have gotten a big kick out of it. PS Grandma can you get ready to share Logan sooner rather than later because I am really uncomfortable.... If I know you, you will make me wait until the 26th to hold him, but at least I know he is in good hands up there.

No comments: