Thursday, December 11, 2008

taking the ba-hum-bug out of the season


So this year it is no secret I have been feeling a little on the Ebeneezer Scrooge side of the season for many different reasons. I was hoping that by putting up our Christmas tree I would get a little more into the mood. It has worked a little however it has brought on a whole new set of problems. Brady loves to pull ornaments off and bring them to mommy and then say elcome (Brady language for welcome.) Then there are the cats who constantly mess up the tree skirt and eat the fake green pieces that come off and then get sick. Funny how much your life changes in a year, last year we didn't have to worry about Brady getting into the tree. Enough of my negativity, I guess I am entitled a little being 37 weeks pregnant and still wondering how I am going to get everything done and give Brady the perfect Christmas that any little guy deserves. I know he still too little to understand anything that is going on so it is just me that will know if things are less than perfect. So if any of you are feeling a little on the ba-hum-bug side this year remember one thing. All the wonderful things that you have in your life and it is not about what you give or get but all about what you have!

No comments: