Friday, November 5, 2010

a little art


so i am really missingg my camera.  it should be fixed soon.  my old little camera does not shoot nearly as fast so i am missing all the cute shots :(

so today i thought i would share this afternoons craft project with you and tell you how different my boys are when it comes to color of choice.

below is brady's picture.  he always picks vibrant bright pinks and purples and yellows and blues.

below is logan's art for the day.  notice the darker choice of colors.  logan prefers blacks, browns, dark purple and dark blues.



 it is so fun to watch the personalities come out in my boys.  it is amazing to me how different they truly are.  right down to the color of their hair.

hope you all have a great weekend.  see you back here on monday!

No comments: