Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Can you be jealous of a cat?

Today my cats were all curled up on our bed sleeping at 3:30 in the afternoon. I couldn't help but look at them and think about what my life used to be like pre Brady. After a sleepless night, not due to Brady this time although he did wake a couple of times, but mostly due to a huge amount of discomfort from pregnancy, I was tired. I would have given anything to be curled up in my bed taking an afternoon siesta, but then reality snapped back as Brady started tugging at my leg and crying for his afternoon bottle, in the middle of me putting our laundry away. A girl can dream can't she? Maybe not today, because there are many things to do around the house and a little man to take care of, but someday again I will be able to curl up with my cats and take an afternoon nap on my schedule!

No comments: